Corporate Accounting Service
Whatever your accounting needs, we can meet them in the most efficient and effective manner. At Manning & Co we identify opportunities and areas for improvement when preparing and reviewing management and financial accounts.
Our expertise lies in advising sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and voluntary organisations. We will provide an efficient accounting service to your company and let you concentrate and focus on the day-to-day running and development of your business.
The key features of our accounting services are:
- Detailed planning.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Cash flow management.
- Preparation of budgets and projections.
- Margin analysis.
- Implementing and improving financial and accounting systems and controls.
- Fixed asset registers.
- Financial and management reporting.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Advising with the implementation of accounting software.
- Statutory company filings.
The benefits to you are:
- Minimum disruption of staff.
- Awareness of deadlines.
- Best practice and accounting standards within your business.
We will make sure you are closely involved with us at the planning stage. We will listen to you and plan our work accordingly. We will help you to understand management and financial accounts and reports.
We avoid the use of technical accounting language and, as always, our expertise is available at competitive rates.